Your resume introduces you to a potential employer. Ensure you make a good first impression.
Spelling mistakes, grammatical errors and poor structure will be an instant turn-off to any employer.
Even with these basics covered, there is much more to be considered.
A potential employer will get either several or dozens of applications and resumes to look through. What will make yours stand out from the rest? What will impress enough to make the first, second and third cut to get you on the short list?
Many things need to be considered and included in your presentation, which includes your resume.
- What is this employer really looking for?
- What particular things will connect with this particular employer?
- What are the things to avoid saying or to leave out of your resume?
- Who is the person doing the recruiting and what will press their buttons (positively and negatively)?
Getting your dream job involves much more than having a well-written, targeted resume - but it is an essential starting point.
We can write your resume for you, one that will make a good impression on any potential employer and maximise your chances of getting the position over all the other candidates.
We offer a number of services to help you with your resume:
- Current rResume critique $37
Comments and advice on how to improve your resume for greater impact.
- Professional rResume writing $87
Give us your details and we will write it for you.